Friday, September 08, 2006

Not My Nanners!


I tell ya. Nothing pisses me off more than my banana getting all soft. I mean, you start the day off with a perfectly nice "nanner" and by the time you're ready to enjoy it, you find that your once firm, smooth and tempting parcel of potassium has been relegated to a mushy and oozing shell of its former self.

Nanner enthusiats fear no more. Your Musa acuminata Colla is safe thanks to the BananaBunker


Available in an assortment of colors, the BananaBunker protects your fruit from bruising when placed in unnatural banana environments, such as the backpack, the briefcase, a back pocket, or a splendid Gucci waist belt bag.


And just in case you BananaBunker virgins are shy about using your bunker for the first time, I've included some handy dandy instructions below.

*Be Safe, Use a Bunker.

No comments: